Friday 4 May 2007

ITS ABOUT TIME LORD GOLDSMITH



THIS BANNER WAS DISPLAYED OUTSIDE THE WESTERNMAIL N ECHO OFFICES THEN ON THE HAYES ISLAND IN CARDIFF ON THE 3.5.07.

You will find videos on youtube n myspace shortly about the insidents of that day and the goings on down at the assembly. Unfortunately the police cautioning me for breech of the peace for my expressing my freedom of speech is to large for youtube and being untrained in theser things do not have the required skills to modify it myself maybe it will upload to myspace well see.

What happened after their caution is of interest. I took out my cd walkman and sang out loud to the Bands Last Waltz album, both officers came rushing out of the assembly building where they had returned to both had mobile phone conversations but neither came to arrest me even though the volume of my singing did match that of the allegations against rhodri morgan and the media which had brought the caution from them. So are we talking the content of the freedom of self expression, and I wonder if I sang the allegations they would leave me in peace????????????????

I will have to forward the video to the Attorney General that when I have the time and money, and ask whats happened to the European Court of Human Rights because I have yet to receive a reply to that letter and the webmaster has been reluctant to respond to emails on the chase up of that.

Democracy is a sham in Wales and the BBC and HTV are colluding with the Welsh Assembly in the Criminal Negligence of Crazydave in particular and vulnerable adults in general, or else why have they been so reluctant to show the banners Eh Lord Goldsmith. But then the House of Lords have been equally Criminally Negligent in this regard.

Love n Light People from Crazydave.

Remeber for a full list of blogs go to http://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com

No comments: